Tuesday, December 31, 2019

DOWNLOAD FXSCOUNT H FILE

I found the file on another computer and it is a text file. Your problem is allmost certainly with the HP drivers, try updating them. Hey Thanks Colmaca but now they are looking for a driver name fxcintR. Open it with Winzip or other Zip reader. First, can you clarify one thing: I'm up and running and faxing like mad. Here's the fastest way to get all the missing fxs files: fxscount h file

Uploader: Mirn
Date Added: 25 May 2016
File Size: 7.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 10912
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm putting that file in my bag of tricks, thanks! Similar Threads - Setting. Tell us about your fxscout with our site. JaiGuru Jul 1, Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. You must log in or register to reply here.

fxscount h file

Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. How satisfied are you with this reply? However, I am still getting the same error while trying to set up a fax, the fxscount. This site in other languages x. The only downloadable file on that page is an exe file. I tried fipe it successfully, but when I try to register it, I get the error "DllRegisterServer in fxscomex.

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Yes, my password is: Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question? I have a fax application connecting to a fax server that fails because the DLL for Microsoft Fcscount will not register. Thanks for marking this as the answer. I think you will find that its a txt type file, and not a dll, in which fax msg counts are recorded.

fxscount h file

I found and manually extracted some of the files but cannot find the cov files you mention, and if what I am specifically trying to do is install MS Fax, how can I manually install it?

Then I tried once more registering the original fxscomex.

I tried to register fxsapi. The error message "The file "fxscount. Ask a Question Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question? Your name or email address: Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Setting up Fax

Forums New posts Search forums. I appreciate everyone's contributions. However, I am also getting a 2way communication error that I am also trying to test to see if this may be the problem. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

Articles Latest reviews Search resources. Log in or Sign up. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Setting up Fax | Tech Support Guy

DL you are absolutely correct, thank you for your response. Join overother people just like you!

Do you already have an account? Jun 7, Messages: It is entirely possible that HP chose to use that extension for some other purpose, but it seems highly unlikely that HP would use a ".

fxscount h file

No comments:

Post a Comment